Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Why Me?.

I offer powerpoint PPT slides – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the  presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



Whether it is an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you receive a final product, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project.



I've worked on both Microsoft and Mac platforms and am proficient in MS office (powerpoint, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat). My creativity is not only Limited to these software's



Please contact me before ordering.

I only delivers a high Quality Job with unlimited Revisions  



I Love to hear Hi from you...

Feel Free to contact me...

Thank you




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent product and excellent communication!

Seller's Response:

thanks :)

Seller's Response:

She is very operative. The work done before deadline. She made perfect presentation for me based on the my budget. I was really satisfied by her service and recommend to everyone. Thank you for a great job, rahatsaeed!

:

thank you :)

:

best seller nicely done the job




No comments:

Post a Comment