Friday, February 28, 2020

Compile Your Handout Or Training Manual For Your Next Presentation











About:

PLEASE send a message BEFORE ordering.

Are you a lecturer, instructor, facilitator, teacher, or presenter who needs to prepare a workbook or handout?  If your answer is yes, then you will need EditorWizard to help with that task.  For fast and reliable service, send your notes to me today and I do the rest. You must provide the entire content as this gig does NOT include a research component.

With over 20 years' experience, an excellent grasp of the English language and a keen eye for detail, EditorWizard will prepare your document to ensure clarity and absence of typos according to US and UK standards (based on your choice).



With that said, do you think this is the right gig for you?  Or, do you have a slightly different need?  I am willing to review your custom requirements.  So, go ahead and send me a message.  I pride myself in responding promptly and engaging my potential clients to determine their specific needs so that I can deliver at the highest standard. 



The standard is a two-page handout inclusive of cover page.  You may, therefore, need to order my gig extra if you require more pages.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you again for your great work and reliable approach!

Seller's Response:

You are most welcome, Cafestyle. It was great serving you again. Thanks for the opportunity.

Seller's Response:

Great Choice

Seller's Response:

It was good interacting with you regarding your project, Dswilson360. Thanks for your kind gesture. All the very best.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for a fantastic job and great communication - appreciate!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment