Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Your Sponsorship Proposal











About:

Let's chat before placing the order

Who is this for? 

-Event/Summit planners & organisers who are looking to raise sponsorship/funding prior to event  taking place. This will be a professional deck to send to corporates. 

-Cash strapped entrepreneurs who need a corporate brand partnership to access funds to grow 

-Influencers, athletes and aspiring musicians who want a brand/ product sponsorship 



What will the deck include? 



  • Details about the event /company/ athlete / influencer
  • The target audience demographic 
  • Benefits of Association 
  • Sponsorship/Product Packages available (This can include research to cost packages) 
  • Press & Media exposure 
  • Investment Required 
  • Return on Investment for the brand/corporate 


*I often build a top level marketing plan into the package, so the sponsor is clear on the exposure that will be received if the sponsor/brand goes ahead with the investment. Research includes background story on why investing in event/influencer etc. will benefit the brand. 



Reviews


:

Where’s my order this order was never delivered only a questionnaire .. I want a refund., wait what the hell

:

My work was impeccable. The reviews are spot on! She went above and beyond with research. I will use again.

:

It was a pleasure working with Losh and I definitely will be working with her again in the near future. Very quick with communication, edits and suggestions.

:

WOW! What can I say? Losh has an amazing eye for detail and design. I am so happy with my proposal deck!! Hire her!!

:

Losh was great to work with! She delivered my project much sooner than expected and was always quick to respond to any questions I had. I'd definitely work with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment