Friday, February 28, 2020

Design A Professional Investor Pitch Deck











About:

Hello there, I see you have a great business idea and looking for a professional presentation designer that can transform your idea into a world class presentation.


A sales pitch deck is a line of communication that attempts to persuade someone or something, with a planned sales presentation strategy of product or service designed to initiate and close a sale of the product or service.


Why You Should Message Me Now


With my years of experience designing pitch deck for clients, I have come to discover that being good at this job is not only about knowing how to use presentation software, it also involves effective communication, accurately taking and understanding instructions, precision and diligence, these are the soft skill that I have over time, built a solid acumen for, and I strongly believe that they will come very handy for your business presentation.


My services include, but are not limited to, performing the under listed tasks;



* Presentation Design
* Startup or Business Pitch Deck
* Listing Presentation
* Brand Presentation
* Project Proposal
* Comfortable working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides



Kindly contact me before placing orders. Thanks. :)
(Janet)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first time using this seller and she did not disappoint me. Good work

Seller's Response:

Quite happy

:

Thanks for your order. I hope to see more of your order. :)

:

She made an effort

:

Thanks for your order. My pleasure working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment