Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Financial Statement Or Spreadsheet Presentation











About:

Do you need a financial presentation showing a trend? Do you need to analyze data and present the findings? I will work with you to get exactly what you need. I have done this work from small to large corporations with complex data.

  • Financial analysis
  • Financial presentations
  • Graphs - bar, line, scatter, pie
  • Trend analysis
  • Spreadsheet tasks
  • Pivots
  • Formulas
  • Any custom request

Reviews


:

Fast and efficient!

:

Really good experience for something I thought was going to be complicated. Handled data and instructions really well, and went above and beyond to ensure he was on target to meeting my expectations. Appreciated his comments and feedback, too, regarding my financial content. Thanks!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment