Thursday, February 27, 2020

Make A Awesome Business Presentation Or Investor Pitch Deck











About:

Hey,
Thanks for your interest to purchase my Gig. Are you looking for Presentation or Pitch Deck maker for your Business Needs? If yes, I warmly welcome you.




My name is Mehmood Khalil (MS Software Engineering) with hands on experience in using presentation tools, like MS PowerPoint or Google Slides (Anything related to Presentations).


What i am offering?


Make or Re-design your Existing Presentations or Pitch Deck.
I will mainly use Tables, Charts, Graphics, Inforgraphics, and other needed elements for better illustration.
Attractive & Professional Design
Deliverable Formats: High Resolution PPT / PPTX, PDF, PNG, GIF, MP4
Editable Files Format: PPT / PPTX


What i will need?
  • Company Logo
  • Website URL
  • Email & Contact Number
  • Contents for Slides


Why you should choose me?

  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Positive Professional Attitude


What are you waiting for?

Just order me, If you have any query about this Gig Service or anything else that you want to discuss just inbox me to sort it out. I'll revert back to you ASAP.



Thanks again for having a look on my gig. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment