Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create A Sales Deck For Your Business











About:

About this gig

Effective sales presentations are crucial for any business. If you can’t tell your prospects who you are, what you’re selling, and why they should buy it, then you’re stuck. But writing a great sales deck is difficult. More than anything, it’s about taking your audience on a journey: framing the challenge, defining your solution, and telling a story about why you - more than anyone else - are best placed to deliver it. Whether it’s a general presentation deck or a targeted presentation for a specific product or audience, let me work with you to craft that narrative. I’ll undertake research to get deep under the skin of your business, then create the content for a deck and accompanying voiceover that totally resonates with your prospect.



About me

I'm a sales deck expert. I work with clients on all aspects of deck production: from market research, value proposition and messaging development right through to copywriting and deck design. I'll guarantee a white glove service from beginning to end, with deliverables that make a tangible difference to your business.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jim is truly a great writer and simply a breeze to work with. I will be back!

:

Amazing! OMG! Couldn't believe how well one it is! Man, you ARE THE BEST!!! Well researched and amazingly executed!

:

Thank you! Good luck.

:

Jim went above and beyond in record speed! I’ll definitely be contracting his services again soon.

:

easy and fast. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment