Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Create Powerpoint Business Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Hi,



Thank you so much for stopping by. 



Do you need anyone who can help you present your ideas & words by a creative & captivating Branded PowerPoint Presentation design? 



I am here to help you to make your dreams come true! I have good command on MS Office PowerPoint. Created a lot of presentations in my student and professional life. My Engineering background and 7 years of working experience help me to understand technology & business inside out & my love for art helps me to serve my clients with their 100% satisfactions



I design:

  1. Business presentation
  2. Sales presentation
  3. Real Estate Listing presentation
  4. Investor pitch deck
       or any other.



Note: 

  1. Unlimited revision till you are fully satisfied. 
  2. You need to provide the information/ content
  3. You will receive file in editable PPT and PDF, JPEG or PNG format. 


Please inbox me before confirming the order and to know any further information.



Thank you! :) 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment