Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Send You A One Day Training Called Coaching Skills For Managers











About:

Coaching is a powerful tool for Manager to be better and help the business and employees to do their job efficiently.

This gig has a powerpoint, handbook and lesson plan to cover one day training course of coaching skills to managers. 



Please note1: In order to provide the training the person needs to have basic knowledge of grow model and coaching so if you are not familiar with coaching and grow this gig is not for you. 



This gig is more for people who have some knowledge but they have no the  time to seat down and design a training course. 



Please note2: the course is mine so nothing similar you will find in fiver. Also please don't buy it and sell it as I am regularly do Mystery shopping to check.  

Reviews


:

This is value for money!

:

yes. I was told about the product and what it provided vs. what it didn't. The description was accurate

:

Yes he helped me to achieve my goals. The information will help me to train managers to assist their employees.

:

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

:

Brilliant.




No comments:

Post a Comment