Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create Modern And Attractive Presentation For You











About:

Hello welcome to mr_ali02 on Fiverr.com.

Attention: 

1: First contact me before place an order.

2: No mature work please.

3: No orders are taken outside the platform of Fiverr.



I have good experience with Microsoft PowerPoint basic skills and easily do Microsoft PowerPoint related work for you. I have almost 100 PowerPoint formats that make your presentation more attractive and unique. I also have experience working on canva. I shall try my best to give you quality work within the proper time. Immediately order the gig and get your work complete. 

These are the services that I provide in this gig.

  • Manually prepare the slides from the data source given by you
  • Convert data from PDF to PPT
  • Convert handwritten data to PPT
  • Web Searching
  • Image to PPT
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Insert Pictures, animations and sound effects to make the presentation more attractive.
  • Convert Your Video into Powerpoint Presentation.
  • Select slides color format according to your company logo.


I hope this is the start of our everlasting business relation.

Reviews


:

As always wonderful gig. Highly recommend. Thank you so much for professionalism. I appreciate that.

:

Perfect as always!

:

Perfect! Great communication and professionalism is guaranteed with this gig. Highly recommend. Thank you!

:

Professiobal seller! Outstanding work is delivered. Highly recommend this gig and definitely come back again! Thank you so much.

:

Very professional seller. I ordered previously and stayed happy so I come back. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment