Sunday, June 7, 2020

Create Or Proofread Powerpoint And Other Presentations











About:

According to my professional formation, in engineering area but also during my languages courses, I have been used to work on Prezi and to realize optimised presentations. And always with creativity ! Thus, if you need scientific or specific creations, I can help you with great pleasure. In a formal or funny tone, I can easily adapt, and add a bit of originality whatever you have to do ! Just give me your precise expectations.
From simple improvement to full creation, do not hesitate to contact me ! Motivated and quick, I would be really happy to help you in your projects, both in French and in English !

Reviews


:

The work was done super fast and with high quality. I certainly will use her services in the future!

:

Je suis très satisfait du travail q'elle a accompli. Vraiment très professionnel et compétent. Merci beaucoup! :)

:

Great communication, great job, fast delivery !

:

Very good work. Very committed to respect deadlines.

:

Everything went really smooth




No comments:

Post a Comment