Sunday, June 21, 2020

Coach You For Your Next Public Speech Or Presentation











About:

While delivering your speech, you would want to grab and engage your audience’s attention by using the right tone and gestures.

Leaving a long lasting impact is a skill and I know how that could be exactly done!

I have anchored for a couple of conferences,fest and also hosted my college TV show for which I was trained by a PhD(English) professional. I’ve been in your place and would be able to relate to your problems better and I'm confident that I can help you pull off a great show.

On chat we shall identify the areas that need to be worked upon and then i shall specially tailor the video conference in accordance with that.

Looking forward to helping you excel in your work. Let’s chat!

PS: Your can customise the package too. Propose your quote in the chat

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment