Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create A Pitch Deck To Rock Investors











About:

Are you looking for investors? Have you been asked for a pitch deck? Well look no further!



As the founder and CEO of a startup that has raised more than $7MM from Venture Capital firms and Angel Investors, I have become a master at the art of pitching. With three prior exits as a Chief Technology Officer, I also have a deep understanding of all things tech. I have even done a TED Talk! I can pitch ANYTHING.



We will start with a phone call or Google Hangouts meeting where I get a deep understanding of your company and ask a variety of questions that investors like to see on pitch decks. I will then go to work making the pitch deck investors want to see. For the Standard and Premium packages, I will also help you make sure your investors get the most out of your presentation.



Let’s make your company investable!

Reviews


:

We had a good starting talk/video conference and I provided a lot of information regarding the pitch deck. I shared many ideas, infos and documents to substantiate our pitch. The slide deck was not useful regarding flow of topics, content and design. We needed a tremendous amount of work from our end to change almost everything. Some slide deck essentials were totally absent: important information from our business plan were missing, 3D shapes used (no go in the financial industry!), no page numbers, unprofessional slides with pigs, competitor comparison did not comprise important competitors I provided, no substantial content. The direct feedback was played down as if we have no experience.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment