Monday, February 10, 2020

Research And Convert Your Work Into PPT Slides











About:

Do you require a  PowerPoint presentation?



YES you are at right place ..!!

I am providing my service of preparing presentations for students, professionals, academicians and any other relevant field. 

I can do internet research and prepare presentations according to your topic, field or area. You can send me the title of the topic on which you want your slides to be and I will find all the relevant data and create report by myself and provide you with the slides on that topic which will also include pictures.



·         You can send me:

  • Word document or report
  • Written papers
  • Anything you want to add
  • Images or tell me If I can add pictures by myself
  • Formatting issues in your ppt
  • Copy right issues in your ppt
  • Image digital rights in your ppt
  • Any other comments

·      I will send it back to you in PowerPoint slides.

All you need to do is provide me with a list of the topics you want to be covered, and the key points and images you want to be used.

 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me before ordering!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zunairah never disappoints! We have hired her for multiple projects and she is a GEM! I absolutely love having her do work for us. I am amazed at how fast she is able to get back to us and does such an excellent job! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Zunairah is absolutely incredible! My partner and I are amazed at her work and how fast she was able to get our products back to us. She did such a great job and we are very pleased and will continue to use her services. Zunaiah is highly recommended by us! She will not disappoint.

Seller's Response:

Thank you..

Seller's Response:

Initial deliverable wasn't exactly what I was looking for but she performed multiple revisions to correct and make the deliverable right. The fact that she did this, makes me open to work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment