Monday, February 10, 2020

Deliver Your Perfect Webinar Outline And Slides











About:

MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE ORDERING!



Don't start from a blank page or spend weeks creating a webinar that isn't going to convert!



Instead, work with me via Zoom videoconference to create a Perfect Webinar (PW), following the million-dollar-formula perfected by Russell Brunson! I've studied the book Expert Secrets and have purchased access to the auto-generator Perfect Webinar Wizard tool to generate your basic slides and outline.



VIP Package includes five 90-minute Zoom videoconference calls. 



Step 1: After ordering, you will complete the questionnaire prior to our first call.

During our calls, we work together. I help you:

Step 2: Identify your Webinar Title and Three Secrets.

Step 3: Identify your epiphany bridge stories for each secret.

Step 4: Identify your offer components.

Step 5: Work through all 78 questions in the Perfect Webinar Wizard.

Step 6: I build and deliver a Slide Set (Powerpoint) and Outline (Word) for your Perfect Webinar.



After receiving this gig, plan on spending several days or even weeks on your own to finesse your webinar.



Get your webinar done so you can get your funnel up & profitable!



Recommended reading: "Expert Secrets" book



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joan quickly responded to all communication and took the time necessary to understand the message I needed to get across.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with Mark! This wasn't a standard webinar, but after talking and trying various ideas, I'm glad we found a way to use the 5-min, 2-4 min and 1-min perfect webinar options to find something that fit. Best wishes for your company going forward!

:

Joan did a great job understanding my business needs and even took an extra call to set things right. Highly recommended gig for anyone looking for a PW.

:

Without question the #1 person I ever worked with on Fiverr or anywhere else for that matter. Joan is the best!

:

Thanks, Mike! Mike is my ideal client! Open minded, prepared, diligent, curious, passionate. I look forward to working with Mike again!




No comments:

Post a Comment