Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Customized PPT Template For You











About:

No matter what your topic or theme of the presentation is, I will design a special PowerPoint template for you! 



I will provide 3 slides per template:

1- Title Slide

2- Content Slide

3- Thank you Slide



Watch video for various samples.



Note: It will be a blank template. You will have to insert the content and animations yourself!



Kindly contact and discuss before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive and gave me exactly what I asked for. I would definitely recommend this seller

Seller's Response:

I would highly recommend the service.The seller was professional, delivered high quality work. Above all he went above and beyond to help by making modifications

:

Great seller will use again! Very quick!

:

Agile and professional, thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment