Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create A Professional Investor Pitch Deck PPT Presentation











About:

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my GIG!

Creating a professional pitch deck can be time-consuming and although you might be an expert in your field, at times it can be hard to translate that into a powerful presentation.

I am here to help you make a memorable first impression and build trust with your audience.

I can help you craft the following:

  • Investor pitch deck

  • Sales presentation

  • Business presentation

  • Other custom presentations

Process

  1. Place order.

  2. I will contact you for a kickoff call to get to know your business (skype, facetime, etc.)

  3. You send me the content (text, images, video) and I will review it.*

  4. I will create an initial slide design based on content.

  5. Initial concept feedback from you.

  6. Presentation development based on feedback.

  7. Final product: PowerPoint and PDF format



*Market research is only included in the Premium Package which includes: target market research, market analysis, and competitive analysis. All research performed is secondary research gathered from credible sources. 

To create a product that we are both proud of, confident, and excited to present, collaboration and communication are necessary.

I'm excited to learn more about your project!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional and timely service!

:

By far my best experience on Fiverr. This guy was fast and took the time to really understand what I was try to do.

:

Thank you, I'm glad we were able to collaborate and come up with a solution for you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment