Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create A Winning Investor Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Investor Pitch Deck & Business Plan Expert + Author 7 Mistakes to Avoid or Lose Investors



Do you seek a pitch deck to raise funds?



Many people fail to raise funds because they don't know what investors look out for, and often they have investor pitch decks that are poorly designed!



Why Me?



  • Helped 273+ clients on and off Fiverr
  • Several raised funds from investors
  • 3 won business pitches/funding in the US (including the Ag Springboard Pitch Penn State, and the Project Entrepreneur Venture Competition New York)

  • 1 raised funds from CNBC's Shark Tank
  • featured in Forbes


You will get a Pitch Deck with:



  • Cover Page
  • Problem 
  • Solution 
  • Market Size
  • Market Validation
  • Competition
  • Competitive Edge
  • Business/Revenue Model
  • Customer Acquisition
  • Team
  • Traction
  • Financials
  • Capital Required
  • Use of Funds
  • Contact Us


I know what investors look out for in a pitch deck, I provide business presentations for the biggest venture capital firm in the US with:



  • UBER
  • SnapChat
  • Shopify
  • Twitter and (other big companies in its portfolio).


Get an investor ready pitch deck now.



See samples: http://bit.ly/PitchDeckSamples



Kindly place your order or contact me. I'm online 24/7.

Reviews


:

I so much love this pitch. I'm sure coming back again. A million thanks!

:

Super professional and I love the quick turnaround.

:

Brilliant service. Will use again.

:

Quick turnaround. AAA+

:

Thanks, this pitch presentation will help me raise the funds I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment