Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create Dynamic Pitch Deck Presentation Of Prezi And Focusky











About:

I am studying Bachelor of Business administration at my University. I learn Prezi from my teacher, He taught me about Prezi. After that Practicing with my Educational licensed, I update my Prezi Professional level and start working on Fiverr. I am also an Expert at Focusky as both are similar Presentation tools.



There are some seller offer 10/12 slides at $15 even lower for a Basic gig of Pitch deck presentations. You'll get from me professional level slides, Custom templates according to your project only $30. and For 20 slides $50 (Standard Gig). Because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.



I will:



  • Make a custom template for your pitch deck presentations.

  • 3D templates
  • Fast Delivery
  • Add Videos, Charts, Images, etc...




You will always get 16% discount if you order on Sunday and Friday. :)



Your Files, image, videos all will be safe and secure.





I am at your service so please feel free to Order Now! :)



Kind Regards,

Asif

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Repeat customer! Always does such a great job, works hard and fast and is easy to reach. Much appreciated!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot mam...

:

Great communication and willingness to try new ideas, very creative and nice, finished product came out great.

:

Without your help it was impossible to make it perfect. Thank you very very much! I will be always available if you need any help in your future project..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment