Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design An Eye Catching One Pager Limited Time Low Price











About:

Hi there, I design presentations, infographics, reports and one pagers for many organisations. My work has been used in a big 4 accounting firm, government organisations and start-ups non-profit companies. 



I aim to make my designs easy and effective for all audiences. I have delivered work to be read by senior executives, managers, staff and the general public. 



My services include:

  • One-Pagers (e.g. for start-ups, executives)
  • Executive summaries
  • White papers
  • Infographics
  • Powerpoint Presentations
  • Brochures and Flyers

Your gig includes:

  • Source File 
  • Modifications until you're satisfied
  • Color and Design that suits your Style/Business
  • 100% Satisfaction



I look forward to delivering you with a great result!

I am tertiary qualified and have a high work ethic. I would like to build a long lasting relationship with you so I am happy to provide advice and tips along the way.



If you have any other questions, just send me a message- i reply quick! promise! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Very quick turnaround. Outstanding quality. Definitely recommending this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to work with.

:

Extremely positive experience. Highly recommended and will work with again.

:

Zaynah was incredible to work with, highly recommended and will use her services again! Thanks!

:

Thank you, it was a pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment