Thursday, February 13, 2020

Create A Fabulous Powerpoint Design For You Or Your Business











About:

Steal the show with custom-designed PowerPoint or Keynote presentations. I will help you  DOMINATE the boardroom, or classroom, with HIGH-QUALITY, customed PowerPoint presentations.



I will create EYE-CATCHING,  high converting BIG PITCH presentations that will deliver your marketing messages quickly, easily and effectively. I will create presentations and promos just like my video above I produced for a bike company to INCREASE SALES.  



I have 14 years + experience using Powerpoint and Infographics. I will save you time and money. So SPEND TIME with FRIENDS and FAMILY. NO NEED to stay LATE AT THE OFFICE trying to figure it out. I will take care of the project for you, rest assured it will be done professionally. Check out my gig below: 



I have created presentations for nonprofits, start-ups, educators, and much more. So contact me today for service.



  • Creating a powerpoint from a provided outline w/ logo and color scheme...
  • Optimizing an existing powerpoint.
  • Creation or insertion of charts & graphs.
  • Convert ppt into video.
  • Make an infographic
  • Professional animate each slide


I always include BONUSES



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment