Saturday, February 1, 2020

And Write Anything Related To Engineering Management











About:

Hello there! A very warm welcome to the place where you will get services like article writing, technical writing, well-researched and reference-cited articles and anything you want related to business and engineering management. 



Since I have a Masters specialization in Engineering Management, I cover a wide variety of subjects including but not limited to:

  1. Project Management
  2. Quality Engineering
  3. Supply Chain Management
  4. Financial Management and Engg. Economics
  5. Research Methods
  6. Engineering Ergonomics
  7. Production System Design & Analysis
  8. Facility Planning and Layout
  9. and many others.


I am eager to work with you, should you have any queries just hit me with a message in inbox.

I always recommend that you discuss your work in my inbox before placing an order. Good luck!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very Profesional

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It was a good experience.

:

Great tutor, he helped me a lot

:

Ahmad is a great tutor. He is helping me understand engineering management.

:

Thanks alot.




No comments:

Post a Comment