Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Design Training Courses And Elearning Materials For Your Business











About:

Your e-learning packages can include the following: 

1. A logic and comprehensive organization of your content (adequate for your audience and using pedagogic strategies). 

2. The manuals include a professional design and 3-4 graphics, mental maps or tables to make your content more friendly and comprehensible. 

3. Exercises and exams are delivered in the format you request, so they are ready to be uploaded in your platform.

4. Video is delivered in the format you request with a high quality resolution. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am thoroughly pleased with the final delivery and the subsequent delivery of all items related to my project. I have already placed Nohemi on speed dial for my next major project.

:

It was fantastic as evidenced by my repeated purchases to get several final products. She was always willing to adjust course and make requested changes to my final product. I would most definitely purchase from her again.

:

Excellent experience!

:

nohemirivera continues to do an amazing job on my manual.

:

The deliverables continue to be better than expected. I will definitely purchase again.




No comments:

Post a Comment