Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Superb Prize, Parallax, Pitch Deck Powerpoint Slides











About:

Hello! Thank you for viewing my profile.

My name is Joynob Binnte Kamal (Akhi)

I can design a professional custom PowerPoint template for your business by incorporating your company's logo and color scheme to your template. Guess?I will provide you a completely branded PowerPoint template for your business. 

What am I Providing? 

· High-quality images display

·        Theme design

·        Quality Design Infographics

·        Insert charts and graph

·        Optimizing an existing presentation

·        Clean and Professional

·        Add transitions and animations

·        Source File

Give me the requirements and I'll do the best. 

I'll Make sure that my Buyers will be Satisfied.

Please do contact me before sending an order. (If the content is lengthy, or you have special requirement). 

For more visit Behance portfolio: https://bit.ly/2NTOWTR

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work fast delivery and editing.

:

I warmly happy to work with you, thank you .

:

good work -

:

Great communication skills....delivered professional product on time.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment