Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Turn Your Work In To Professional Powerpoint Slides











About:



Hi! Welcome to my Gig



 I will create very professional business presentation and clean looking  powerpoint slides from your hand written  (please send the scanned document or clear picture) OR typed (such as in MS-Word or Notepad)



You will send me :
  • Word document or report
  • Written papers
  • Anything you want to add Images or tell me If I can add pictures by myself
  • Any other comments
  • I will send it back to you in PowerPoint slides


I will do online research on your topic to collect the information, images etc. and present it in PowerPoint presentation


Features:



Quick response ✔️
Unlimited revisions ✔️
Satisfaction guaranteed✔️


Why work with me?


I am a professional in presentation designer with more than 2 years of experience i will give you work according to your choice delivery on time. 100% satisfied result. I worked on powerpoint presentation for various projects.



What do you need to get started?


You must have data collection in written form or in typed form, pictures or anything else. 


Have a Great Day :)
Thanks.



.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment