Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation And Investor Pitch Deck











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG 



Need a Professional , Simple , Sleek , and Elegant  PowerPoint Presentation? Worry no more



I will be helping you in creating and designing your PowerPoint Presentation 



MY SERVICE PROVIDES YOU WITH 



  • High-End PowerPoint Design 
  • Custom Designed Slides / Templates
  • Redesign an existing PowerPoint 
  • Transitions and animations included 
  • Stock images available
  • Highly Visual Info-graphics  
  • 100 % editable PPTX & PDF Format 
  • Modern & Pro Design
  • Market & Internet Research


SPECIALTIES



  • Pitch Decks & Sales Presentations
  • Seminars & Webinars
  • Company Profile
  • PowerPoint Info Graphics
  • Corporate, Training & Investor Presentations
  • Slideshow
  • And much more


100 % SATISFACTION 



YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was absolutely the best freelancer I have worked with.

:

His work definitely didn't go with the description on his page. After finally trying to reconcile and him not wanting to refund my payment. He really lost a valuable customer. I sent all the content needed for project. Many errors and more.

:

i have worked with other professionals too and my other ratings says it all , i offered this lady 100% refund , she refused , her instructions were unclear and her attitude and response was very unprofessional . Poor Communication from her side

:

This was my second time! He will be doing all my decks moving forward! He's fast and efficient!

:

He was very keen to get the work done to meet my deadline and to a good standard. I've not got anything to compare with, but the work he produced is very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment