Monday, February 10, 2020

Provide You With Any Map Needed Using Arcgis











About:

I will make you any map you need, I've taken quite a few courses involved with GIS so I am at the intermediate level. I can do thematic maps, utilize tools to present buffers and areas of interest, place polygons/points, handle basic spatial statistics, and pretty much make the average arcgis map. If what you're looking for is a more professional type of map then I do suggest contacting one of the more professional mappers on Fiverr. If you want something not necessarily professionally made then I'm you're guy. Please keep in mind that I am a student still learning about arcgis, thanks.



Any maps I make ill send to you as a PDF file. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive. Excellent work. He was very patient with me and my instructions. I love how he showed his work along the way. It made me comfortable, esp. since the last guy I worked with did not deliver anything! It was a real pleasure working with him. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience with the buyer! great communication and really friendly!

Seller's Response:

Needed a different map, got it quick and easy.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I needed this revised after getting info from someone else, bottom line, seller helped me in a pinch, had excellent follow up and communication, and created better detail and anticipated the needs of my request. Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment