Saturday, February 8, 2020

Compelling Presentations To Maximize Impact











About:

With 20/30 slides, there can be serious attention span issues.



The winning themes get diluted. I do extensive research before I create any slide.



I focus on storyboard to optimize impact on target audience and ensure there is a positive call to action by the end of the presentation.



The quote includes



Research

Basic Formatting

I will consider images you share only if it adds value to the story board otherwise images can be huge distraction.

I use Smart Art to capture key themes for quick recall

I will upload logo, if you have one and meet recommended color schemes for branding purpose.

I will provide talking pointers for each slide to prepare presenter



I do not do a single revision as that defeats the rationale of the storyboard and has ripple effect on the entire presentation and talking pointers. I can justify each word I include in the deck.



**Please discuss before you order**



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment