Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create A Stylish Powerpoint Presentation From Your Script











About:

I will create a professional, stylish, clean looking PowerPoint Presentation with text only, from your handwritten (scanned image) or typed (MS Word, Notepad, or PDF file) script.  



Included in the $5 gig is one round of editing the slides as you request. 



The images on this gig are examples of my own work and are representative of the quality of work you can expect from me.  You provide the text, and I will create a functional and visually appealing presentation for you to share with your audience. 



If you'd like your presentation to be more visual and include stock images, graphics, illustrations or other features, please add the relevant gig extra below.  

Reviews


:

Very easy to work with and was quick to make adjustments to accommodate my needs. Very pleased with the results!

:

Nice design; fast delivery; excellent communication. Recommended!

:

Excellent service

:

Great work, I will be sure to use this service again. Professional and prompt. Thank you!

:

Thank you again for a very well done project.




No comments:

Post a Comment