Friday, October 30, 2020

Assist With The Designs Or A New Powerpoint Template











About:

Trust top rated! I enjoy creating & improving your presentations. successfully completed many orders and they speak for themselves



I need ready content for each slide, (not the business plan), and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations customized by me, graphs where needed and animation! 



A pitch deck is an investment in the future of your business. The old saying goes, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. So let's make it different! 



I deliver ppt files (+ PDF per request) i
ncluding

- revisions (but they do not apply if you change the content. New content means a new slide, my extra time and efforts - I will charge extra).

- Free animation - per request.



Please Note

- I do not provide research or copy writing services. 

- If you need source illustrations files - let me know beforehand. it will be provided if possible. 



I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, appealing, modern, clean and impactful. Feel free to place an order now or contact me if you have any questions left.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment