Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Make Professional Power Point Presentation In 24 Hours











About:

Thank you for stopping by!



Not everyone has time to create an impactful presentation, especially when it comes to business presentations. So, I am here to help you with all presentation stuff. Be it

  • Investor pitch/proposal
  • Sales presentation
  • Business presentation

  • Or any other presentation



PROCESS



  1. INBOX me right away to discuss details
  2. I will then send you a custom offer to place order so we can start
  3. I will  use all the provided details in our initial discussion to prepare your presentation
  4. I would be in contact in case I need more details afterwards (Please make sure that you're available during the process for at least one time a day)
  5. I will deliver your order in the timeline we agree on
  6. You can then check and ask for REVISIONS if needed
  7. My deliverable includes: Editable PPT +  PDF (if needed) + unlimited revisions 


Please note that MARKET RESEARCH & COMPETITORS ANALYSIS aren't included in my packages :)



NOTE: If you expect rough draft before original delivery, please contact me beforehand.



Request you to choose package wisely to avoid cancellation.



Looking forward to your orders ;)

Many thanks:)

Reviews


:

...........

:

Amazing work and super fast delivery. Highly recommended!

:

Amazingly fast!

:

Excellent work.!

:

Very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment