Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Design Your Powerpoint Presentations Or Slideshow











About:

A bad PowerPoint presentation can be confusing, annoying, boring and it can deteriorate your whole image or impression even if you are a great speaker so in order to help you standout in your school, college or business presentations, I am here to offer you the best service. You can check out my sample work, also I am very flexible in catching up with your ideas and repeated editions until you are satisfied.



With an experience of 7+ years of creating effective PowerPoint presentations, I can help revamp your slides so that you get to focus on simply delivering the content.



I deliver the following services :

 


  • Choose the appropriate theme and layout suitable to your topic of presentation
  • Edit the content of each slide to be concise and precise
  • Use of Smart-art, graphics, illustrative text wherever possible to enhance the text significance
  • Use of appropriate color-coding and font selection
  • Use of appropriate transitions and animations
  • Any other customization you may need


SN :If you are a teacher and worried about making long presentations for children or high school Dm me 

 Please message me before placing the order to agree on the scope and delivery requirements. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment