Monday, October 12, 2020

Prepare The Best Pitch Deck You Have Ever Had











About:

Thank you very much for stopping by. 

Why choose me?  

  1. Experience in strategy consulting and start up in Berlin, Germany

  2. No ready template but design from scratch based on content given
  3. Not just review and suggestions (basic package) but I can build your personalized presentation out of business plan (standard package) & can do any required market research (premium package)

  4. My Business bachelor & master degree + 10 years of experience help me understand technology & business inside out & my love for design helps me present in an effective way
  5. Unlimited revision (premium package) till you are fully satisfied



Note 

  1. Research is included only in premium package

  2. I send few initial slide designs once order is placed to know your taste & proceed further only once you confirm
  3. Lets align clearly on your expectations, so we can get things done to the best standard possible

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would strongly recommend sabrina. If you are looking for someone who does a great job, delivers more than on time and communicates with you in an excellent way, you have come to the right place.

:

Thanks, it was a pleasure. Good luck!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment