Thursday, October 1, 2020

Typing Job, PDF Or Scanned Copy To Word Doc











About:

                                                          Welcome to my GIG



The services I provide:



  • PDF to Word doc.
  • Scanned copies to Word doc.
  • Handwritten to Word doc.




Document styles including font styles, font sizes, paragraph style will be kept the same.




If you like my services.  Please send me full instructions for Work. I assure quality and on-time delivery.

Thanks!



Note:
 Please inform me before placing an order to avoid any confusion or cancellation.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you. will order again

Seller's Response:

Again great experience.

Seller's Response:

thanks alot,, will order again

Seller's Response:

thanks so much. Will order again.

:

Best as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment