Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

About This Gig

I am new on fiverr but I have more than 11 years’ experience in Graphic Designing. I am recipient of many contest awards for outstanding presentation.

Presentation should be beautiful, intuitive and eye catching. But most important, presentation should tell a story. It is the Quality rather than Quantity that matters.

I am expert in is crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint professional presentations. I take on a limited number of projects at one time.

I WILL DO FOR YOU:-

★ Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines

★ Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content

★ Design Eye catching Info graphs

★ Provide more professional design

★ Provide Animation & Transition

★ Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

★ Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

   ★You will be satisfied of my work

How to order to us :-

- Kindly Contact me first on inbox

- Send your content to be redesigned

- How many days do you want to complete

- Size of your presentation (Standard 4:3 or Widescreen 16:9)

- And additional needs from you

Image File Format :-

PDF, JPG , PNG, PPT

Choose Wisely, Choose Perfect.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment