Sunday, October 18, 2020

Paint Your Warhammer Miniatures











About:

I will paint your plastic or resin miniatures from a variety of different games. 



While most of what I paint is Warhammer 40k and Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, I also do painting for D&D miniatures, Infinity, Bloodbowl, and a variety of board games. 



My work is done with brush only, no airbrush. I like pushing paint too much. 



I will be in constant contact throughout the process to ensure that you are happy with the product you're receiving. This helps to avoid miscommunication as well as the possibility of revisions later on. 



Please note that assembly for models is an extra fee.



I will ship worldwide, please contact me for details on shipping cost.

Reviews


:

Amazing job and very reasonable rates! will use again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment