Saturday, October 17, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

** NEW ZEALAND IS ‎UTC+11 **



With me being in New Zealand, this helps with international clients as I work while you sleep. I can normally turnaround work within a couple of hours or have it in your inbox when you wake.



I will create or modify Professional Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Slides that will capture the audience's attention and presents your topic well.



What do I offer?



  • I will create a custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high-quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make an elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest


Why choose me?



  • Passionate about my work and clients.
  • Can make unlimited revisions free of cost until you are 100% Satisfied
  • Professional, elegant and well-designed Slides
  • Always available to answer your queries and can make the best presentation




Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any delays.



Note: All graphics are HD free sourced.  If there are specific pictures required, additional costs may apply.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It seemed to go well.

:

I would be interested in finding out why you only gave me 3 stars as all seemed fine. You had unlimited revisions with this order if there were further changes you wanted or needed.

:

Paula was on time, helpful and professional. thanks

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment