Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Coach You To Create Your Own Online Course











About:

Do you have specialized knowledge?  A skill or passion for something that you want to share with others?  Looking for another way to generate leads and build your business?  Then an online course may be the next step for you!



My goal is to help you identify, clarify and design a course that you can offer to the public on platforms such as Teachable, Udemy and ClickFunnels.



I have personally created several courses that have hundreds of enrollments per month.  I also have a background in business coaching, and am passionate about helping others discover and share their own passions with the world.  I welcome the opportunity to help you as well!



Here's what you can expect:



  • We'll schedule our 60 min. call at an agreed upon time 
  • You'll complete a questionnaire to prepare for our call so that our time together is more efficient
  • We'll identify and focus your course topic
  • We'll create a course outline based on the content that you need to cover


I am committed to providing excellent customer service and providing real solutions.  If you have questions let's hop on a call first to discuss!



Yes, I do offer customizations and additional services!





Reviews


:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. So helpful. Really helped to create clarity for the vision. Great sense of relief as I move closer to fulfilling my mission.

:

Great experience, loads of good ideas and valuable concepts as a result of our call together...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment