Thursday, October 15, 2020

Create Training Course And Material











About:

The gig has 3 levels and custom orders: 

Basic: You provide max 10 text pages of material, I will make it into basic theme presentation in PowerPoint ($ 50)

Standard: You provide max 20 text pages of material, I will make it into theme presentation in PowerPoint with animations and transitions ($ 75)

Premium: You provide maximum 40 text pages of material, I will create full dynamic training presentation in PowerPoint ($ 125)

 

Extras:

-Use your branding guide: $ 25

-Use related images with more visual meaning: $ 25

-Convert to video: $ 25

-Voice-Over Sync with video: $ 25

-Video from scratch: $ 15 (per minute)

-I research and provide text material for presentation: $ 50 (10 text pages)

-Quizzes: $ 15 each (25 questions)

-Handouts: $ 15 per 3 pages handouts

-Activities / Case Studies / Games: $ 25 each

-Training manuals / books: $ 100 each

 

If you need any of the following, let us discuss it and see how I can assist:

-Preparation to online courses

-More complex material / course

-Different / more tools

 

For anything different than above, contact me and I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

Reviews


:

Some minor challenges given distance and time barrier - and i may not have explained myself correctly - but we are moving straight into additional work right away.

:

Improving versus the first engagement.

:

I love my experience working on my project, the turn around time was very fast.

:

Went beyond my expectations! Thank you so much.

:

Thank you again for your service and for meeting our short timeline!




No comments:

Post a Comment