Saturday, April 25, 2020

Perform Paralegal And Legal Assistant Duties











About:

I have lots of experience working in law offices, and can fill out forms and small claims court documents, and help you organize documents in preparation for presentations.



I can review and summarize documents, generate time lines, write letters, interpret difficult or complex letters or concepts, and generally make life easier for your regarding the handling of documents.



Once again, I DO NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE.  I may direct you to people or organizations who can provide you with legal advice if you are low income (not related or associated with me in any way); however, if you ask me legal questions, I will not answer them.



Please do NOT place an order until we work out the details of the gig, what needs to be done, and agree on a price.  Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Assisting me in better organizing both my thinking and my space. Very helpful.

Seller's Response:

Very cooperative and communicative. Flexible enough to work with me and achieve desired results; look forward to working with Buyer again

Seller's Response:

thank you great communication

Seller's Response:

Easy to work for repeat buyer; always a pleasure and the buyer knows what she wants and articulates it well so I do not waste a lot of time

Seller's Response:

he really know his stuff and us worth way more then what he charges




No comments:

Post a Comment