Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Close 4000 USD In Sales Over The Phone For You











About:

My name is Chris Ismail and I am an Australian. I have over 16 years of experience in selling (face to face and over the phone) to the Australian, British, American and Canadian Business Customers. I have sold a whole range of products and services throughout my career. I have been mentoring sales people around the world since 2014. I have a small group of well-trained Telesales consultants working with me in refining and qualifying leads daily. 


I am affiliated with 85 Call Centres around the Globe. I have access to over 3000 Commission Only Call Centre Agents from Australia, the US, UK, Canada, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Columbia, South Africa, India and the Philippines (All our agents are Native English Speakers or pretty close to being one).



This Gig includes the following:
Help you close $4000 USD worth of sales
Campaign Setup

Agile CRM Setup
VICIDIAL Auto Dialler Setup
VICIDIAL-Agile CRM Connector Setup
Dedicated Zoom Room Setup
Telesales Script
Email Templates
Agile CRM Management
VICIDIAL Management
Campaign Management
Infrastructural Costs
Autodialler (VICIDIAL) Server Charges
Campaign, Scripts, Lists Setup in VICIDIAL

*Call charges are excluded in this Gig.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent

:

Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment