Thursday, January 30, 2020

Convert Your Work Into Powerpoint Slides











About:

Hello Welcome to my gig:)



Note: Please contact me before placing order and discuss your project.



I have 4+ years of experience.

I will convert your document you have into MS PowerPoint with in hours. I will convert your document with carefully, ZERO error, correct format, correct margin, correct line and space, and easily to edit by you later.

You should try me once with unlimited revisions.

I will:

  • Manually prepare slides from the data source given by you
  • Convert PDF to MS PowerPoint
  • Convert PDF to Word
  • Convert PDF to Excel
  • Convert PDF to Images
  • Convert your document into desired format 

(COPY-PASTE WORK ALSO AVAILABLE)

You can send me:

  • Word document
  • Written papers
  • Anything you want to add
  • Images or tell me If I can add pictures by myself

I will send it back to you in desired format.

Why you should place order?

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Response
  • 100% Accuracy
  • In Time Delivery

Trust me to deliver quality work and timely results. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any query.

Best Regards,

Iram



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very smooth, takes of all your needs and is a pleasure to work with

:

Always a pleasure working with you !

:

Excellent work ! one of Fiverr's best!

:

Thanks for your appreciation. And thanks a lot for the tip also.

:

very smooth and took care of all our needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment