Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design And Recreate An Urgent Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank you very much for stopping by.

We´re passionate about design and we´re serious about having fun in the process of improve your presentation to the highest level.

Eminent Features:

.Branded Presentation

.Custom Templates

.Investors Pitch Deck

.Business Presentations

.Personal Resume Presentation

Powerpoint templates 

.Webinar Presentations

.Default power point designs will be used.

.Maximum of 3 custom graphics.

Bonus “It’s a secret”

 

STANDARD

 

Files can be provided in PowerPoint and PDF format.



Feel free to contact me with any questions! Look forward to working with you!

           The best time to use this service now!



www.fiverr.com/asadurrehman490

 

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Before working with him I told the seller my last experience with someone offering powerpoint help. I showed them their finished product and said I wasn't interested in anything like this. The seller assured me his work would be nothing like that, and I took the chance. His work was worse than the original and he refused to refund my purchase when I tried to cancel 3 different times. Don't recommend him at all. I made a powerpoint myself that was better than his and when shown the only response he could say was he did the changes I asked for, completely ignoring the quality of the changes. As fiverr does not issue refunds for poor quality, I'll simply say stay away from this guy.

:

There was actually no response from buyer. I done my work like that what the buyer requested. But He was persistent not to accept work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment