Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Make Professional Pitch Decks











About:

I FIRMLY  believe that a 10 slide deck of action oriented business planning is way better than 80 pages of flowery English scrapped off the internet.



This is my philosophy and having managed an amazing start-up that went through its own ups and downs, I know what investors are looking for and how to show it to them. My engineering background and professional experience with multinational companies and running a startup of my own help me to research , evaluate and analyze market scenarios quickly and effectively. I also hold an Entrepreneurship certificate from MIT Sloan School of Business.



A complete and investor ready Pitch Deck includes:



  • Executive summary
  • Market Research
  • Market Analyses and Segmentation
  • Business Model and Pricing
  • SWOT
  • Porters Analysis
  • Full Life Cycle Use Case
  • Product Development Plan
  • Value Proposition
  • Marketing Plan
  • Customer Acquisition Plan
  • Financial Projections 3/5 years.




If you have any query regarding your project or if you need any consultation regarding your business plan , feel free to message me, I'll love to help you succeed.

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment