Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design A Pitch Deck For Your Startup Or Company











About:

A professional pitch deck is an inevitable part of the success of your startup or company. 



I will design modern, attractive, 
persuasive pitch presentations taking into account the specific needs of your business. Whatever you may need - to attract investors or partners or potential clients, my experience will be helpful for you. I launched several startups myself, and I conducted presentations in front of investors and in front of the audience on the stage of big events - that's why I know from my personal experience what presentations work and make an impact. 



I can be helpful to you if you need any of the following: 

- Startup pitch deck 

- Company presentation

- Sales presentation

- Media kit design

- Any other presentations design 

- Data visualization using charts, graphs and infographics



Deliverable: PDF + editable PPT (Microsoft Powerpoint) or Google Slides.

In case you need a presentation to be printed I will use Adobe InDesign to assure the highest possible quality. 



Feel free to contact me regarding any questions of the services included, or custom orders!  



*Please note that the gig offers the DESIGN only. You will need to provide me with all content (copy)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment