Thursday, January 23, 2020

Make Power Point Presentation











About:

 ***Please message me before placing an order to prevent cancellations***



***Please message me for Custom Order***





My GIG at a glance:


  • Feel free to message me if you have custom order to place.
  • No Additional Cost For Adding Images.
  • Available file formats: ppt, PND, JPEG, TIFF, PSD,PDF, Video.
  • I can Match The Layout To Your Existing Company Theme Or Logo Or Your Preference.

  • I can give your existing presentation a professional as well as  modern look.
  • I can convert the ppt into any format you want.

  • You are Free to choose the aspect ratio (16:9 or 4:3) of ppt according to your needs.

  • I will provide unlimited revision until your satisfied.




***Please message me before placing an order to prevent cancellations***



I take pride in my work. As such, I always prefer to do them well rather than in a rush, ensuring correct grammar, and meaningful materials. I can assure you quality, but I'll require adequate time and price for them.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is an awesome gig if you love creative work. She did a fantastic job and is very talented. Will definitely use again!! You will be very satisfied with the final product!

Seller's Response:

Excellent job. Did above and beyond what was expected!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the Tip!

:

great work!

:

It was a nice experience working with you. thanks for the extra tip :)




No comments:

Post a Comment