Sunday, January 26, 2020

Make Presentation With Best Graphics And Content











About:

Hi, This is Sheikh 



I will make Business Study/ Engineering Presentations for you related to any topic and subject. 



Business, Engineering, Masters Level, Proposals, Office Presentations. Etc. 



Being a professional Engineer and MBA myself I have to experience and knowledge in making effective presentation with highly attractive look and quality.



I assure you that you will be 100% Satisfied with my service and as your satisfaction is my quality. 



Please ask anything and feel free to contact me. 



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I purchased this gig for an Architecture and Life Sciences related presentation to present at an Architecture Community conference. This seller clearly understood the mission from an intellectual and design perspectives. He is collaborative, responsive to questions and any inquiry and he cares about the outcome. Thank you so much!

:

We had to do a lot of work, spent hours on the file to bring it up to standards, still not completely satisfied. In my opinion I did not get the quality of work that I paid for.

:

Great work. Met the deadline.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment