Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create A Professional Presentation Or Sales Pitch Deck











About:

Hi,


I can help you to create Business/Sales Pitch Decks and build awesome, highly professional, neat and clean Presentation. I have more than 2+ years of experience in making different kind of pitch deck in different format's and in different software (power point, Prezi, Keynote). I am a Requirement and Quality Assurance Engineer. I have already worked for many many companies on multiple projects over the globe. I'm diligent, passionate and committed to my work with friendly and cooperative behavior towards clients. I'm technical savvy, motivated and always keen to learn and explore new horizons. It'll be pleasure to work for you.


I look forward to discuss further in Private Message Box.


Thanks.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

m_sannan was beyond great!!! Very fast response. He was patient and did an extraordinary job!!!! I love my Professional Presentation and would definitely recommend that you choose him to work with. He was actually my favorite so far on fiverr.

:

great communication and thanks for making the changes!

:

Seller was great ...Understood requirements and provided a killer presentation Definitely recommend! ..even did the modifications requested

:

I bought it because I'm running my own start up a one man job. Along side this working a 60 hour a week job to pay for it all. I could not find time to create this. That He could create something so nice, with so little is incredible 5/5 would recommend to anyone!

:

Very happy about the outcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment