Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create Professional Ppt Presentation,Key Note,Google Slide











About:

Hi! Good to see you here.

Are you looking for presentation design, conversion and redesigning? Well you are at the right place because a good presentation is the key to make a better impact.

What I offer?

Professional & Innovative presentation design

Background Image & Music

Image to Slide (ppt,google slide,keynote)

Slide to Video (Avi, MPEG,mp4,WM,mkv etc)

Transition,Animation,Image ,icon Graph and table

Max revision and money back guaranty.

Why me?

I’ve 4 years of experience in a well reputed firm and I am proficient in MS-Office Automation and creative designing providing you a friendly environment. Timely delivery is ensured along with 24/7 support.

Clients To Do List.

Basic idea of theme of the presentation

Data for slides (Data collection is available with extra charges)

Background images and audio file if necessary

Files for conversion

I would love to hear from you.

I prefer better relation rather than better profits

Thanks for visiting!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment