Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Winning Investor Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Hi,



A pitch deck powerpoint presentation is an investment in the future of your business As the old saying goes you do not get a second chance to make the first expression



I will create Professional Microsoft PowerPoint Templates for investor pitch deck or Design PowerPoint Presentation Slides that will capture the audience's attention and presents your agenda well



I have years of experience designing pitch deck powerpoint presentations, graphic designing, brand development, business presentations and business cards and trifold brochures



What do I offer?



  • Design or redesign Professional Elegant Powerpoint presentation template.


  • Designing or formatting existing Powerpoint Presentation or pitch deck.



  • Insert tables, charts and graphs, and infographic where needed for better understanding


  • HD vector images in an investor pitch deck


Ask For My Portfolio.

If you want to see samples of my previous work then check my portfolio links:

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATION IMAGES

  • http://tiny.cc/2ixeez

PORTFOLIO PRESENTATIONS ppt files

  • https://goo.gl/iYLdbQ


I Love to Hear Hi from you.



Try me it is risk-free!!



ThankYou!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

Seller's Response:

Thanks!.

Seller's Response:

please send the editable Final Copy.

Seller's Response:

Ok thanks!!

:

Very easy to work with and very professional. Went above and beyond what I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment